Are you looking for Sprout Social competitors to build and grow powerful relations on Social? That too at a lower or affordable price. Then this article provides the top 5 Sprout Social alternatives for growing your business at no time.
We have researched and tested several popular social marketing tools available in the market. And finally listed the 5 best social marketing tools that beat Sprout Social in features, pricing, and plans.
Go through this article once. Then you can choose the best social media management tool that suits your business.
Table of Contents
Why Sprout Social Competitors or Alternatives?
Sprout Social is the best and an all-in-one social media management platform built for connection to build and grow stronger relationships on social. But the major drawback is its pricing. Its starting price is $99/month. And if your team grows, you need to go for its higher plans, which are more expensive.
That’s why most of the business website owners and bloggers are now looking for alternatives to Sprout Social.
- You might also like: 7 Best Social Media Management Tools
- Best Courses to learn social media marketing
5 Best Sprout Social Competitors for Social Media Management
For the reader’s convenience, we always create a video tutorial. Either you can watch and learn or simply skip the video and continue with the content mentioned below.
Several alternatives are there for Sprout Social in the market. We have researched and tested many social media marketing tools. And listed the best and top 5 alternatives for Sprout Social. So you don’t need to spend your valuable time in researching for the best Sprout Social alternative. Also, we have focused on only those points that customers are mainly looking for in Social Media Management tools.
Now go through the following article to know the features, pricing, and plans of top 5 Sprout Social competitors.
1. Social Champ – Recommended Sprout Social Competitor
Social Champ is a social media management tool to look after all your publishing and scheduling needs on all social profiles. Create, publish, and schedule posts in advance for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Instagram, and Google My Business using a clean dashboard.
Social champ stands apart from the competitors due to its incredible features, including Auto RSS feeds, Bulk Upload, Social Media Calendar, Analytics, Social Inbox, and many others!
1.1 Social Champ Top Features at a Glance
- Bulk Uploads is your best friend if you want to schedule tons of content at once. Use a CSV file to list all images, text, URLs, and videos, get it reviewed through the tool, and upload it according to a queue or a custom posting schedule.
- Switch to smart automation using Auto RSS feeds to connect your preferred blogs and websites to social profiles and keep them active.
- Monitor analytics to track monthly and weekly comparisons with easy-to-read graphs and PDF reports with white-label features.
- Create collections to use in campaigns with evergreen content for maximum usage and engagement.
- Connect bit.ly link shortener and UTM tracking with Social Champ to track the success of all new and recycled campaigns.
- Use Sentiment Analysis to create an effective social media strategy and review posts’ overall vibe to maintain a cheerful brand voice.
- Calendar-view of all posted and scheduled posts to edit, delete and reschedule using the drag and drop option on the Social Media Calendar.
- Social Inbox enables you to engage with all your organic/paid post comments, direct/private messages, and reviews from one place.
- Use Team collaborations to assign permissions to teammates and review their content using approvals.
- Chrome Extension enables you to directly share content from the web to social profiles connected on Social Champ.
1.2 Why Social Champ is the best alternative to Sprout Social
|Feature||Social Champ||Sprout Social|
|Number of Posts Scheduled||300-2000 per Social Profile||50 per Social Profile|
|White Labeled Reports||Yes||Yes|
|Team Management||1-11 Members can work simultaneously||Up to 10 members can work at a time|
|Bulk Scheduling||100 posts can be scheduled||500 posts can be scheduled|
|Social Profiles Supported||6 Networks: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google My Business||8 Networks: Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, YouTube, and Tripadvisor|
|Free Trial Period||7-14 days||30 days|
|Social Media Profiles||15-100||10|
1.3 Social Champ Pricing and Plans
|Social Champ Pricing (Monthly)||Sprout Social Pricing (Monthly)||Winner|
|Professional: $10 per month||Standard: $99 monthly||Social Champ:(89.9)% lesser price|
|Champ: $29 per month||Professional: $149 monthly||Social Champ: (80.53)% lesser price|
|Business: $99 per month||Advanced: $249 monthly||Social Champ: (60.24)% lesser price|
Offer: Our readers get a special 20% discount on all Social Champ plans using the coupon code: VWANT.
2. SocialPilot – Best Sprout Social Competitor
SocialPilot is the best and great alternative for Sprout Social, if you want a great social media marketing tool with more features and at an affordable price. No other social media management tool offers plans and features at the affordable price compared to it. And it is easy to use compared to Sprout Social. It is the best social media marketing tool to increase your brand awareness and traffic.
2.1 SocialPilot Top Features at a Glance
- Offers annual and monthly plans at a lower price.
- Lets you add 2500-10000 posts in a queue.
- Reports generation in a white-labeled PDF can be possible.
- Facebook Ads promotion tools are available within an interface.
- Up to 10 members can work simultaneously.
- You can add 500 posts for bulk scheduling.
- RSS Feeds support is there.
- Content curation and discovery tools are available to find what’s hot in the market.
- URL Shortening and Browser extensions features are available.
- Supports video and GIF post types
- Canva integration is available.
- A calendar view is available for better content planning and management.
2.2 Why SocialPilot is the best alternative to Sprout Social
|Number of Posts Scheduled||Users can add 2500 to 10000 posts in a queue.||Users can add 50 posts per profile at a time|
|White Labeled PDF Reports||Yes||Yes|
|Facebook Ads||Boost Post + Lead ads||Boost Post|
|Third-Party Tools Integration||Zapier, Sniply, Rebrandly, Bit.ly, Feedly, Canva and Box.com||Salesforce, Zendesk, Hubspot, Slack, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dropbox, Bit.ly, etc|
|Team Management||3-10 team members can work with single account||Up to 10 members can work|
|Bulk Scheduling with Image||Yes. Up to 500 posts at a time.||Yes. Up to 350 posts at a time.|
|Integrated URL Shortening||Bit.ly, Sniply, Rebrandly.||Bit.ly|
|Supported Social Profiles||Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, VK, and TikTok.||Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, YouTube, and Tripadvisor|
|Browser Extensions||Google Chrome |
|Google Chrome |
|Hashtag Analytics & Monitoring||✓||✓|
|Smartphone Accessibility||Android, iOS||Android, iOS|
|Social Media Accounts||25-100 social media profiles||5 – 10|
|WordPress Scheduling||Post WordPress articles to social media with Zapier integration, or through RSS Feeds.||With the help of Extensions and RSS Feeds (Feedly) push your WordPress content to social media platforms.|
Only available for Twitter and Facebook private messages.
|Free Trial Period||14 days||30 days|
2.3 SocialPilot and Sprout Social Price Comparison
|SocialPilot Pricing (Monthly)||Sprout Social Pricing (Monthly)||Winner|
|Professional: $30.00||Standard: $99||SocialPilot: 230% lesser price|
|Small Team: $50.00||Professional: $149||SocialPilot: 198% lesser price|
|Agency: $100.00||Advanced: $249||SocialPilot: 149% lesser price|
SocialPilot Pricing and Plans:
Sprout Social Pricing and Plans:
Buffer Social Media Management tool is an ideal tool for beginners or those who just started their social media channels. Also, for those who have a small team (1-6) for managing social media work. Compared to Sprout Social, Buffer offers monthly plans at a far lower price. And offers advanced features such as Instagram’s first comment, Instagram shop grid, tailored posts for each social network, 60+ third-party integrations, etc.
3.1 Buffer Top Features at a Glance
- You can connect 8-25 social channels/pages to Buffer.
- You can store 100-2000 posts in your queue with each social account. There is no daily, monthly or yearly limit.
- Up to 6 team members can be work simultaneously.
- Integrates with the popular Social Networks like Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- The tailored post feature makes it easy to customize the post for any social media network.
- The calendar view makes planning simple.
- You can customize video thumbnails.
- Most amazing features like Instagram’s first comment, tagging, hashtag manager, stories, and shop grid are present.
- The admin can invite any user at any time and assign them a single social account to manage. And have the control to review the post before the last call.
- Browser extension support is available.
- Two-factor Authentication features act as an extra coated layer for security.
- It simultaneously integrates with 60+ services including Zapier, IFTTT, Pocket, Feedly, etc.
3.2 Why Buffer is the best alternative to Sprout Social
|Number of Posts Scheduled||100-2000||50|
|White Labeled Reports||Yes. But you need to buy its “Analyze” product separately.||Yes.|
|Third-Party Tools Integration||Supports 60+ integrations including IFTTT, Zapier, SharpSpring, Feedly, Pocket, WordPress, Stencil, Rebrandly, etc.||Integrates with the 11 business services including Salesforce, Zendesk, HubSpot, Slack, Bit.ly, Feedly, etc.|
|Team Management||1-6 members can work simultaneously.||Up to 10 members can work at a time.|
|Bulk Scheduling||Bulk scheduling option is not available.||500 posts can be scheduled.|
|Browser Extensions||Chrome |
|Social Profiles Supported||5 Networks: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest||8 Networks: Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Instagram, Pinterest and Reddit, YouTube and Tripadvisor|
|Smartphone Accessibility||Android |
|WordPress Scheduling||Direct WordPress integration support is available.||Through RSS Feeds|
|Promotion Tools||X||Only for Boosting Facebook Posts|
|Free Trial Period||14 days||30 days|
|Social Media Accounts||8-25||10|
|Instagram First Comment||✓||X|
|Instagram Shop Grid||✓||X|
3.3 Buffer and Sprout Social Price Comparison
Buffer offers its monthly plans at a far lower price compared to that of Sprout Social. But it provides two products, Publish and Analyze. And you need to purchase both the products. Its Analyze product lets you build your brand and grow your traffic. And its Analyze product lets you see in-depth social media analytics and reporting for growing brands.
|Buffer Pricing (Monthly)||Sprout Social Pricing (Monthly)||Winner|
|Pro: $15||Standard: $99||Buffer: 230% lesser price|
|Premium: $65||Professional: $149||Buffer: 129% lesser price|
|Agency: $99||Advanced: $249||Buffer: 151% lesser price|
Buffer Publish Pricing and Plans:
Buffer Analyze Pricing and Plans:
Recommended: Best Buffer Alternatives
Hootsuite is best social media management tool for larger organizations and not recommended for smaller agencies. And it is the best alternative for Sprout Social. Because, with this, there is no limit on post scheduling and bulk scheduling even in its starting plans. This is an enormous advantage. And no other social media management tool able to beat Hootsuite in third party integrations. It supports 170+ (free and paid) integrations.
4.1 Hootsuite Top Features at a Glance
- It has an endless post scheduling queue.
- No limit on bulk scheduling.
- Up to 50 profiles can be linked to one Hootsuite account.
- Up to 10 Team members can work in a single Hootsuite Account.
- Manage all your scheduled content in a publishing calendar tab.
- You can save image and post templates for reuse.
- Facebook advanced promotion tools are available.
- Advanced Reporting is available for better performance analysis.
- Social Inbox makes user life simple by putting together all messages from all social profiles into one place.
- The admin can control the access of team members on a particular social profile.
- Live training support is available for individuals who need help in onboarding.
- 170+ integrations support can make a Hootsuite a powerful social media management tool.
- You can review both posts and messages before publishing.
4.2 Why Hootsuite is the best alternative to Sprout Social
|Number of Posts Scheduled at a time||No limit||50 posts per social profile.|
|White Labeled Reports||✓||✓|
|Third-Party Integration||177+ third-party tools including Adobe Stock, AEM, Magento Facebook Product Catalog, Shopify Shop view, Canva, etc.||Salesforce, Zendesk, HubSpot, Slack, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Google Analytics, Glassdoor, Bit.ly, etc.|
|Bulk Scheduling||No limit||Up to 500 social media posts|
|Social Profiles Supported||20+ social networks including LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and WordPress.||Total 9 Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Instagram, Pinterest and Reddit, YouTube and Tripadvisor)|
|Smartphone Accessibility||✓ (Android, iPhone)||✓ (Android, iPhone)|
|WordPress Scheduling||Direct WordPress integration support is available.||Through RSS Feeds|
|Promotion Tools||The post boosting option is available on all plans. And its business plan lets you create, manage, and publish both Facebook and Google advertisement campaigns.||Only the Facebook Boosting feature is present|
|Free Trial||30 days||30 days|
|Social Media Accounts||10-35 social profiles.||Up to 10 Social Profiles.|
|Live Product Training||✓||X|
4.3 Hootsuite Pricing and Plans
Hootsuite offers 4 premium plans, Professional, Team, Business, and Enterprise, along with a free plan. Its free plan lets you connect 3 social profiles and add 30 posts in a queue.
Hootsuite Pricing and Plans:
dlvr.it is another best alternative for Sprout Social like Buffer. It is one of the most preferred social media management tools for small teams. The main highlighted features which make dlvr.it is a better alternative of Sprout Social are Auto hashtag option, Hashtag Pool option, 1500 Feeds/Sites support in Agency plan, direct WordPress and blogger scheduling, regularly updated feed in 2 minutes, affordable plans, and much more. Further, it offers a free plan as well.
However dlvr.it doesn’t have advanced features as Sprout Social such as white label reports, mobile apps support, calendar view, social inbox, and promotion tools.
5.1 dlvr.it Top Features at a Glance
- Offers free plan which is more suitable for beginners.
- Its premium plans are far less expensive compared to that of Sprout Social.
- Users always has the option to expand its social profile and feeds limit by paying an extra $8.30 per month without upgrading the current plan.
- Add 15 to 500 posts to a queue.
- Quicker feed updates facility.
- Up to 10 team members can work on a single dlvr.it account.
- Up to 250 social profiles can be added.
- Highest feeds/sites (1500) integration support is available.
- The feed items can be auto-schedule for re-sharing purposes.
- With a power scheduler, users can easily schedule posts for res-haring across multiple social profiles.
- With a dynamic hashtag pool, the posts can easily go through the cycle of hashtags, which always keep posts engaging.
- Bulk scheduler and CSV scheduler helps in boosting up the workflow.
- Bit.ly integration helps in sharing shorter links to social media.
- Engagement stats feature is available for measuring the performance and growth of each post.
5.2 Why dlvr.it is the best alternative to Sprout Social
|Number of Posts Scheduled at a time||15-500||50 posts per social profile at a time|
|White Labeled Reports||X||✓|
|Third-Party Integration||Google Analytics, Bit.ly, WordPress, RSS, Slack, Google My Business, etc.||Salesforce, Zendesk, HubSpot, Slack, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Analytics, Glassdoor, Bit.ly, etc.|
|Team Management||2-10 team members can work simultaneously.||Maximum 10 members can work on a single Sprout Social Account at a time.|
|Browser Extensions||Chrome||Chrome |
|Supported Social Profiles||LinkedIn, Google Business, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Slack, Twitter, and Instagram||Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Instagram, Pinterest and Reddit, YouTube and TripAdvisor|
|Smartphone Accessibility||Not Available||✓ (Android app & iPhone app)|
|WordPress Scheduling||Yes. The direct option is available||Yes (Through Feeds)|
|Free Trial||7 days of trial available||30 days|
|Social Media Profiles||2-250 social profiles||10 social profiles|
|Auto hashtags & hashtags pool support||✓||X|
5.3 dlvr.it and Sprout Social Price Comparison
dlvr.it offers two premium plans, Pro and Plus, along with a free plan.
|dlvr.it Pricing (Monthly)||Sprout Social Pricing (Monthly)||Winner|
|Pro: $8.29 per month||Standard: $99 monthly||dlvr.it : 91% lesser price|
|Plus: $24.88 per month||Professional: $149 monthly||dlvr.it : 83% lesser price|
|Agency: $149.00 per month||Advanced: $249 monthly||dlvr.it : 40% lesser price|
dlvr.it Pricing and Plans:
Now you have seen the 5 best Sprout Social competitors, which are the most effective social marketing tools compared to it in terms of features and price.
Out of 5, most business website owners and bloggers recommend SocialPilot because of its advanced features at a lower or affordable price compared to that of Sprout Social. But still, we recommend Social Champ in place of both Sprout Social and SocialPilot due to its cheapest plan starting from just $10/month and you will find almost every advanced feature of SocialPilot and Sprout Social inside it. Further, you can use our special discount coupon code VWANT to get a 20% special discount on all Social Champ plans.
Suppose you are a beginner or having smaller team (1-6), you can prefer Buffer.
If yours is a larger organization and want more integrations and advanced features like no limit on post and bulk scheduling, at a lower price, then you can prefer Hootsuite.
If you want a free version with adequate features and save a lot of your time with the Auto Post feature, then you can prefer dlvr.it.
I hope this article, 5 Best Sprout Social Competitors, helped you to find the best social marketing tool compared to Sprout Social for your business. If you like this article, please share it with your friends. If you want more blogging tips, follow BlogVwant on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Best Sprout Social Competitors: FAQs
Which is the least expensive social media management tool?
dlvr.it is the least expensive social media management tool of all. Its starting plan price is only $8.29 per month.
Which is the best social media management tool for new bloggers?
Which is the best social media management software for larger companies?
What is the use of third-party integrations in social media management tools?
Third-Party integrations act like addons that enhance the features of social media publishing tools. For Example, SocialPilot has Bit.ly integration that allows publishers to shorten their links before publishing to social media.
What is Social Inbox in Sprout Social and Hootsuite?
Social Inbox collects messages and comments from all social media profiles that you linked with the social media management tool into one place for better organization.