This article will give you the list of Best Email marketing service providers. Well, Retaining a visitor or customer is must for a business where Marketers spends a lot.The email had been existed from past and its usage became mandatory in digital life. Literally, One must Need a Valid Email at some point.
The email was not used for direct marketing from its origin.It was evolved into a direct marketing tool later.Gary Thuerk, marketing manager of digital equipment crop was the first one to complete an email marketing campaign which results in 13$ million in sales then(in 1978 and such campaigns are called as mass mailing).
What is Email Marketing?
Email Marketing is nothing but sending a mail to your customers at a time with some commercial message in it.The piece of a message is to impact customers with respective of their brand.
How one can get emails to send commercial messages including ads, Sale Offers Etc…!
As Said, Email Marketing service is for Business people or for blog owners who are willing to retain customers and to get maximum of them.It helps in direct contact with the customer.
If you are good at browsing, Some of the sites collect information such as email and name just to send their blog updates.One can get blog updates including convincing sale offers 😉 The emails are collected from their subscriber’s list or sometimes they can be bought online(One of the reasons for getting irrelevant emails).
- You Might Like: 6 Best WordPress coupon themes to start the affiliate site
- Top 5 Web Hosting services to start a Blog
Why Should I use Email marketing service providers for my Blog?
A Valid Question!
There are many ways to contact customers such as social media and all.However, One should collect emails as it the most profitable kind of marketing on the internet.Here are some of the advantages which make you use email marketing service right now.
- Email Marketing is the second best service after search engine marketing.
- Direct email campaigns give good results over general emails.
- It’s the cost-efficient marketing service on the internet.
- If done properly, one can get the targeted customers easily.
- Managers are interested as they are spending money with the customers who are willing to hear from the company.Not a penny is going to be wasted.
- These emails are included in a call to action buttons which are easy to browse from the mail directly.Moreover, they can be easily shared among friends.
- Easy to Track.
- one can start marketing all over the world.The sky is the limit.
- Immediate results and Return On Investment.
Suggested To Read: Best E-commerce Websites To Start Business Online
Top Email Marketing Service Providers
This section for those who are willing to opt an email marketing service to boost their sales and all.Do remember, Make a note of following things before buying a plan from the marketing services.
- How much you are investing in email marketing services?
- Are you Good at using this kind of UI?
- Are you satisfied with the features of the service? Did it satisfy your needs?
- What about technical support team?
If done with the above questions, Here are the top 5 Email Marketing services.
ConstantContact is the largest and most used email marketing service these days which was founded in 1995.One can easily manage email lists, Customers and Designs due to its easy user interface.
One can get access to easy tracking and reporting, An Image Library and One GB Storage with a single account.As Said, It offers a great customer support.
Beginners can easily their videos and guides on the website itself and so it was listed first.It was awesome for small business holders and here are the pricing details as of April 2018
It Offers a free trial of 60 days for the beginners. Sometimes they offer special discounts. You can check Our Constant Contact discount coupon page for the latest offers.
GetResponse was founded just after Aweber in 1999.It has more than 5 branches in 7 different countries.
- Get response can be used in 21 different languages.
- It has more than 35k customers form 182 different countries.
- Timing feature on the dashboard works great.
- One can set up Auto Responders, segment subscribers and more.
- It has different pricing plans after the 30-day free trial and one can avail huge discount for the long term.
Some of the Attracting features are :
- Included with Autoresponders and Drag-Drop Editor.
- 1000+ stock images
- Inbox preview and A/B Testing.
- Real-time reports and landing page builders.
- Perfect social media integration
- Video email marketing is avaliable.
Pricing table of GetResponse:
It is Good for Small Business and Beginners. Our readers get the special discount through this GetResponse Discount Coupon page.
Drip is famous among e-commerce Marketers and Bloggers.It is also termed as smart email marketing service.
Automation tools included in the drip makes it unique from other services.It offers Automation course, Live support and free guide to set the things up.Signups forms are included within the service to get more leads.
It offers a trial period till you get 100 subscribers.After, one must subscribe to any of the following plans according to their need.
It is Highly recommended for e-commerce marketers and for automation lovers.
Mail Chimp was a 2001 founded marketing service which claims that one billion emails were sent per day.The Good part is it integrates well with all top platforms such as WordPress.It Includes marketing automation as well.The template library makes me awestruck with its designs and number.
Mail Chimp Comes with a forever Free plan where one can send 12000 emails per month and the list should not exceed 2000 subscribers.This service, especially for bloggers and one, can opt for the free plan during the initial stage which doesn’t require any credit cards during billing.Here are the pricing plans for mail chimp.
If you are not willing to invest from your pocket during the initial days, Mail chimp could be a perfect choice.Moreover, it can be linked to Google Analytics Account to track emails.
Mail Chimp Mobile Application is also available for free to check stats from mobile.
AWeber Communications which was founded in 1998 own this email marketing service.Some of the features which attract the customers are,
- Over 100000 small businesses are already using the service.
- Simply easy to use as it had great User Interface inside.
- Drag and drop with customizable template library are included.Anyhow one can create a template on their own.
- HTML Templates and Email Automation are some other benefits.
- Integration is good and Available for mobile as well.
- Engage your Audience with 13 different Languages.
AWeber offers a free trial for 30 days.The price of the plan completely depends upon the subscribers you have.
It is Suggested for E-commerce websites and Marketers.
Over to you:
Email Marketing is one of the best ways to create a trust for your customers and then the engagement with sales will be awesome. Make sure about your needs and investment and then opt for any of the above services for better results. I suggest you go with the 60 Days free trial of Constant Contact.
Do remember, Buying the email lists and service doesn’t work well as it misses the targeted audience.Try to build email lists which completely gets a targetted audience. I suggest you Optinmonster to collect Emails. Our readers get special discount on Optinmonster through this discounted link.