Want to use Hootsuite competitors or Alternatives? Managing Social Networks became a messy thing now as one needs to have maintained several accounts actively at the same time.Internet Will be helping us and to manage our valuable time too. Wired? Yes, There are a set of tools available on the internet to manage all the social accounts from a single place and are termed as Social Management tools.Apart from scheduling a lot comes with the tools.
As we know, Free tools come with Limited Features whereas one can manage more with premium plans.HootSuite is one of the best social management tools out there but sadly may not be liked by all.So Here we come up with a handful of tools which are alternative to HootSuite.
- Related: 4 Methods to Add Social Media follow buttons to WordPress website
- How to use Jetpack publicize to auto-publish posts to Social Media
What is HootSuite?
HootSuite was the most used social management tool with trusted companies and partners. Moreover, it is a web-based tool. there is no need to download an application or software to manage it.Its simple web user interface is lovable.
Apart from many advantages, Some of the cons are It requires Credit Card to enjoy the Trial Period and there are some more.However, If you are the one looking for some alternatives, I suggest you pick up any of the following social management tool based on your requirements.
You Can Read More Here: What is HootSuite? Features, Pricing, and Review.
Why Hootsuite competitors or Alternatives?
As Said It had some of the major disadvantages let’s discuss below.
- Its free plan allows only 3 social accounts that too with credit card information.
- It automatically renewals the plan for you.
- Free plan only gives the basic Analytics report.
- Some may just want to try other tools as well.
I won’t say that the following ones are better than the current tool but someone needs freshness 😉 Anyway Have a read and in the end, it’s completely your choice.
Here are the top choices after Hootsuite
Agorapulse is One of the most advanced Social Management tool which can complete competitor research along with social signals tracking.It is popularly known as All round social media tool as it keeps the audience and followers engaged every time.
- One can view, Reply to messages directly from the unified boxes.
- Displays Time and Date Through Visual Calendar.
- Comment Moderation is automated here.
- Follower profile can be observed keenly.
- It monitors keywords and hashtags which are to be used.
- Supports all popular social networks.
- Unlimited Reports for free.
- Easy to check unreplied comments and messages.
Agorapulse Vs HootSuite:
- Agorapulse Dashboard is better than HootSuite for use.
- Option to republish the scheduled content after x number of days.
- HootSuite doesn’t help you in monitoring a competing social channel.
- Offers a free trial and Popular solo plan which is $49/month.
For Uploading more content, HootSuite might be the better option.
Here is the Pricing table and one can find more at their Official Site.
Sendible is well known for managing social campaigns and daily tasks with ease.It offers a wide variety of feature on a lovable user interface which is more similar to HootSuite but with some Few Key Differences.
- Integration with all social networks and communication tools
- A different set of Instagram tools are available
- Bulk Scheduling by uploading a CSV file.
- Easy access to design tools like canva and more
- Inbuilt Content Library for posting suggestions.
- Automation just to boost your followers and fan base on social media.
- Allows you to create accurate reports in no time with branding.
- Mobile application is available for both ios and android.
- 30-day Free trial is available.
Sendible Vs HootSuite:
- Better Insight Reports.
- A single Unified box to check all recent posts on all social networks.
- In-depth analysis reports are completely free.
Quality and Pricing is more than HootSuite.
Pricing Plans & discount:
It has both monthly and Annual Plans.Annual Billing Gives you a Good Discount on the Price.
You will get 15% discount on the annual plans. They might run special discounts time to time. You must check Our Sendible discount coupon page for the latest offers.
Social Pilot is undoubtedly more powerful than HootSuite but with Limitations as it combines Publishing, Reports and all into a single package.The only negative points of this tool are lagging Mobile app and an issue in editing the published posts.
- Single Dashboard for all your social accounts
- Schedule posts at different time zones
- Supports all popular social channels.
- RSS Feeds Automation
- Facebook Branding and Visual Calendar
Social Pilot Vs HootSuite:
Features of Both Management tools are almost same. Here are some of the features of the social pilot where HootSuite Lacks.
- Content creation suggestions.
- RSS feed.
- Managing from a single place.
- Schedule a single post at different times in multiple accounts.
- “Create Group” function is available.
- Supports popular URL Shorteners.
Pricing Plans :
Plans are available in two variations i.e Monthly and annually which can be displayed on their pricing page.
They run special promotions time to time. You can check Our SocialPilot discount Coupon page for the latest offers.
- You Might Like: How to Create Google Plus Page for your Blog or Website
- How to disavow backlinks in Google and Bing to avoid negative SEO
Over to you :
To be frank, All the above-listed tools Hootsuite competitors are similar to most of the needed features.They differ in the User interface and some of them offer More features in scheduling the posts, Automation, and some advanced features.If you are just about to start using these tools, Try their free trails or request a demo.Act as per your needs.