Want to use Hootsuite competitors or Alternatives? Managing Social Networks became a messy thing now as one needs to have maintained several accounts actively at the same time. Internet Will be helping us and to manage our valuable time too. Wired? Yes, there are a set of tools available on the internet to manage all the social accounts from a single place and are termed as Social Management tools. Apart from scheduling a lot comes with the tools.
As we know, Free tools come with Limited Features whereas one can manage more with premium plans.HootSuite is one of the best social management tools out there but sadly may not be liked by all.So Here we come up with a handful of tools which are alternative to HootSuite.
- Related: 4 Methods to Add Social Media follow buttons to WordPress website
- How to use Jetpack publicize to auto-publish posts to Social Media
What is HootSuite?
HootSuite was the most used social management tool with trusted companies and partners. Moreover, it is a web-based tool. there is no need to download an application or software to manage it.Its simple web user interface is lovable.
Apart from many advantages, Some of the cons are It requires Credit Card to enjoy the Trial Period and there are some more.However, If you are the one looking for some alternatives, I suggest you pick up any of the following social management tool based on your requirements.
You Can Read More Here: What is HootSuite? Features, Pricing, and Review.
Why Hootsuite competitors or Alternatives?
As Said It had some of the major disadvantages let’s discuss below.
- Its free plan allows only 3 social accounts that too with credit card information.
- It automatically renewals the plan for you.
- The free plan only gives the basic Analytics report and also you can only schedule 30 messages.
- Some may just want to try other tools as well.
I won’t say that the following ones are better than the current tool but someone needs freshness 😉 Anyway Have a read and in the end, it’s completely your choice.
Here are the top choices after Hootsuite.
Social Champ is an all-in-one social media management tool to create, publish, and schedule content using a clean and easy-to-navigate dashboard. With next-level features, such as Auto RSS feed, Bulk Upload, Analytics, Social Media Calendar, Social Inbox, and many others, you can completely automate all digital marketing processes!
- Easy publishing and scheduling of content
- Bulk Upload to schedule tons of content at once
- Content Curation for customized posts for all social profiles
- Team Collaboration without credentials to let your team take charge
- User Friendly and an easy to navigate interface
- Pocket-Friendly pricing plans for enterprises of all size
- Smart automation with auto RSS feeds
- Social Inbox to group all comments on ads/ organic posts and messages
- Analytics and reports for tracking performance on a weekly and monthly basis
Social Champ Vs. HootSuite
- Cost-effective and better pricing plans
- Better user experience and a clean dashboard
- Customization options for different social profiles
- Republish content after a fixed interval
Social Champ Plans & Pricing
Social Champ offers four plans; Professional, Champion, Business, and Agency.
- The professional plan costs $10/per month.
- The champion plan costs $29/per month.
- The business plan costs $99/per month.
- The agency plan costs $199/per month.
Offer: Our readers get a special 20% discount on all Social Champ plans using the coupon code: VWANT.
Sendible is well known for managing social campaigns and daily tasks with ease. It offers a wide variety of features on a lovable user interface which is more similar to HootSuite but with a few key differences.
- Integration with all social networks and communication tools
- A different set of Instagram tools are available
- Bulk Scheduling by uploading a CSV file.
- Easy access to design tools like canva and more
- Inbuilt Content Library for posting suggestions.
- Automation just to boost your followers and fan base on social media.
- Allows you to create accurate reports in no time with branding.
- The mobile application is available for both ios and android.
- A 14-day free trial without a credit card is available on all plans
- Sendible can help you in creating content by giving content suggestions.
- Google Analytics, Google Drive, and Dropbox integration are available.
- Videos can be scheduled.
- Built-in image editor
- Real-time commenting can be possible.
- The admin can customize the rules for automatic post-approval.
- Flickr integration is available to use license-free images on social media.
- The custom UTM parameters can be added to the URLs for tracking purposes.
Sendible Vs HootSuite:
- Better Insight Reports.
- A single Unified box to check all recent posts on all social networks.
- In-depth analysis reports are completely free.
- The Sendible starter plan is cheap as compared to Hootsuite professional plan.
- The Sendible starter plan allows you to setup up to 12 social profiles. While in Hootsuite professional plan you can only add 10 accounts.
- With the Sendible starter plan, you can add an extra user by purchasing a $29 bundle which also gives you 12 more social profiles. But in the Hootsuite starter plan, you cannot add additional users.
- In Hootsuite, you cannot repeat the evergreen content. But Sendible has a feature to publish old posts again.
- With Sendible you can discover content suggestions around your niche within the tool. While in Hootsuite, you cannot do this directly. You have to use either RSS feeds to pull content from other streams or you can use UpContent app integration.
- Unlike Hootsuite, Sendible does not offer a permanent free plan.
Pricing Plans & discount:
Sendible has both monthly and Annual Plans. Annual Billing Gives you a Good Discount on the Price.
SocialPilot is undoubtedly more powerful than HootSuite but with Limitations, as it combines Publishing, Reports, and all into a single package. The only negative points of this tool are lagging Mobile apps and an issue in editing the published posts.
- Offering cheapest Social media management plans after Social Champ across the market.
- Single Dashboard for all your social accounts
- Schedule posts at different time zones
- Supports all popular social channels.
- RSS Feeds Automation
- Facebook Branding and Visual Calendar
- Offers a free 14-day trial on all SocialPilot plans without a credit card.
- A large number (up to 10,000) of posts can be scheduled at a time.
- Up to 10 Facebook Ad accounts can be managed with SocialPilot
- Up to 500 Posts can be added for a Bulk schedule.
- Canva integration is available.
- In-built content curation tool.
- Supports both video and GIF file format
- In-depth social media analytics to see what is happening on your social media channel.
SocialPilot Vs HootSuite:
Features of Both Management tools are almost the same. Here are some of the features of the SocialPilot where HootSuite Lacks.
- Content creation suggestions.
- RSS feed.
- Managing from a single place.
- Schedule a single post at different times in multiple accounts.
- The “Create Group” function is available.
- Supports popular URL Shorteners.
- SocialPilot has an inbuilt content discovery and suggestion tool. While in Hootsuite, the user needs to install an UpContent free add-on for this task.
- The SocialPilot Agency plan allows user to connect 100 social profiles and the plan only cost you $85 per month. In Hootsuite, the 50+ social profiles can only be added in the Enterprise plan cost you $599 per month which is far more expensive as compared to SocialPilot.
- The SocialPilot starting (Professional) plan allows 3 users to work simultaneously on a single account. But in Hootsuite professional plan only 1 person is allowed to work on a single account.
Pricing Plans :
Both Monthly and Annual plans are available in 3 variations i.e Professional, Small, and Agency which can be displayed on their pricing page.
Statusbrew is a powerful social media management tool that makes your workflow much easier. It offers a number of features that are somewhere similar or better than Hootsuite. Also, it has a user-friendly interface that helps to navigate each of the features easily. It is an all-rounder social media tool to keep you updated, engage with the audience and increase your brand’s online presence.
- Integration with all popular social platforms
- A unified engage inbox to reply messages
- Bulk scheduling with CSV file upload in one-click
- Analyze insights based on keywords, tags, or categories
- RSS feed integration
- Easy team management by adding team members to particular groups.
- Content pool to save content ideas
- Gives you insights into the time on which your posts receives maximum engagements
- Slack integration is available for smooth team management.
- Real-time comments monitoring support.
- The asset manager is available to store videos, images, and text which can be used at any time and shared among all team members.
Statusbrew vs Hootsuite
- Easy to navigate all features than Hootsuite
- Better reports insights and customization of reports
- A unified inbox for all of the conversions
- RSS feed automation
- Can create groups for organizations
- It supports URL shorteners
Pricing, plans & Discount
Here are the pricing plans of Statusbrew which includes three popular plans for which you need to pay monthly.
- You Might Like: How to Create Google Plus Page for your Blog or Website
- How to disavow backlinks in Google and Bing to avoid negative SEO
To be frank, All the above-listed tools Hootsuite competitors are similar to most of the needed features. They differ in the User interface and some of them offer More features in scheduling the posts, Automation, and some advanced features. If you are just about to start using these tools, Try their free trials or request a demo. Act as per your needs.
We suggest you go with Social Champ and don’t forget to use our special discount coupon code VWANT to get a 20% special discount.