Kinsta Vs Rocket.net: Want the best Managed WordPress Hosting services for your WordPress site? That too from the big hosting companies like Kinsta and Rocket.net? Are you in a dilemma about which one to choose either Kinsta or Rocket.net?
Then this article is the right choice for you. Just go through this to get the detailed comparison details between them in terms of features, customer support, plans, and pricing.
What are Kinsta and Rocket.net?
Kinsta is one of the best and great managed WordPress hosting companies in the web hosting industry, founded in the year 2013. It is now using the Google Cloud platform for its hosting services. It provides lightning-fast loading times, 24/7 expert support, unlimited free migrations, daily backups, staging, manual backups, and more. Further, it has partnered with KeyCDN to provide CDN services to its users.
Rocket.net simply Rocket is the new, best, and least expensive Managed WordPress Hosting company, started in the year 2020. It offers WordPress hosting services like Managed WordPress Hosting, WooCommerce Hosting, and Resell WordPress.
Though Rocket.net has started its web hosting services recently in the year 2020. It became popular within a few months and is now competing with the top and gigantic hosting companies like Kinsta, SiteGround, and more. This is happening because Rocket.net servers s offering a finely tuned Cloudflare Enterprise configuration for all of its premium accounts. So, if you subscribe to any Rocket.net plan. You will gain all the Cloudflare Enterprise plan benefits at no cost. The benefits include Cloudflare CDN, Cloudflare WAF (Web Application Firewall) service, Caching, Image Optimization, etc.
And if use Rocket.net, then you don’t require to buy external plugins for security, image optimization, backup, staging, caching, etc. Due to this, a lot of your money will be saved. Further, it guarantees 99.9% uptime, high page speed, and keeps your website always up.
Kinsta vs Rocket.net
Both Kinsta and Rocket.net are the best Managed WordPress Hosting Services for WordPress users. To know which is the best managed WordPress hosting service, either Rocket.net or Kinsta, I have compared both of them in terms of features, customer support, plans, and pricing.
Comparison in terms of Key Features
Fastest Page Speed Guarantee
- Both Rocket.net and Kinsta instantly improve your page speed. And guarantees 99.9% uptime.
- For example, let’s see the speed of our live website with Kinsta and Rocket.net servers.
Wow! With Kinsta, the loading time is just 340ms. It’s really amazing.
With Rocket.net also, the loading time is almost the same. That is 345ms.
Get Cloudflare Enterprise Plan At No Cost
- At present, Rocket.net is offering a finely tuned Cloudflare Enterprise configuration for all of its premium accounts. If you subscribe to any Rocket.net plan. You will gain all the Cloudflare Enterprise plan benefits at no cost. The benefits include Cloudflare CDN, Cloudflare WAF (Web Application Firewall) service, Caching, Image Optimization, etc.
- On the other hand, Kinsta has patterned up with KeyCDN. And offers KeyCDN only but not Cloudflare CDN to its accounts.
- So, with Kinsta, you will not get the benefits of the Cloudflare Enterprise plan benefits.
- And Kinsta offers a generous amount of free CDN bandwidth for its users based on their hosting plan they have chosen. For example, the Starter plan includes 50GB, the Pro plan includes 100GB, the Business 1 plan includes 200GB, etc.
- And if the bandwidth limit exceeds, then Kinsta charges $0.01 per additional GB.
- But Cloudflare offers more bandwidth limits compared to Kinsta.
- Both Rocket.net and Kinsta won’t use cPanel.
- But each one has its own control panel for managing web hosting services.
- Here, the control panel designed by Rocket.net is super easy and more intuitive to use.
- Both Rocket.net and Kinsta offers daily and automated backups.
- And Rocket.net offers additionally on-demand backup also. But Kinsta doesn’t offer this feature in its hosting plans.
- Rocket.net provides a backup retention period for 14 days.
- And Kinsta also provides a backup retention period of 14 days for its Stater, Pro, and Business plans. And offers 20 days and 30 days for its higher plans. But the cost of these higher plans is expensive.
Free SSL Certificate
Both Rocket.net and Kinsta offer a free SSL certificate for its premium accounts.
Both of them support only one platform, Saas.
Both offer a 30 days money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with these hosting services, then they will refund you.
Hack and Malware Removal:
Both Kinsta and Rocket.net have built-in features to protect your site from malware and hacking attacks.
Global Server Locations:
Kinsta has 24 Global Server locations. And Rocket.net also have 20+ servers.
- Also read: How To Skyrocket Your Sales And Increase ROI: WPForms+Active Campaigns Can Do This
- How to Migrate website to Rocket.net From any Server
- Both Rocket.net and Kinsta provide excellent customer support with their experts.
- Rocket.net provides 24*7 support via live chat, phone, and email.
- But Kinsta provides 24*7 support via live chat. And via ticket. And doesn’t provide phone support.
Comparison in terms of Plans and Pricing
- Both Rocket.net and Kinsta offers hosting plans for starters, business, and enterprises.
- And both provide monthly and annual plans.
- But Rocket.net offers its premium plans at a lower price compared to Kinsta.
- Though the starting price of both the plans is the same. That is $300 per year. Or $25/mo billed annually.
The price of higher hosting plans offered by Kinsta is more compared to Rocket.net.
- And if you purchase any of the Rocket.net plans, you will get all the benefits of the Cloudflare Enterprise plan, whose cost is > $200/mo. These benefits include Cloudflare CDN, Cloudflare WAF (Web Application Firewall) service, Caching, Image Optimization, etc.
- On the other hand, with Kinsta you will not get Cloudflare CDN because Kinsta is patterned with KeyCDN. Further, Kinsta provides a generous amount of
- Further, Rocket.net provides more monthly visits, disk space, and bandwidth compared with Kinsta.
Now lets have a look at the plans and price of Kinsta.
And look at the plans and price of Rocket.net.
So, in this pont of view, I suggest you using Rocket.net instead of Kinsta.
50% OFF – Rocket.net Discount Coupon Code
Our readers get a special 50% discount. Use the Coupon Code: VWANT50 at the checkout to get the 50% discount on all Rocket.net plans. If you take a monthly plan, you will get a discount for the first 3 months. Get 2 months free + Extra 50% discount on the annual plan.
Now you have seen the detailed comparison between Rocket.net and Kinsta. Based on your requirement, you can choose anyone. Suppose, you rely on your website for your business and need to get all the benefits of Cloudflare Enterprise plan like Cloudflare CDN, Cloudflare WAF, Custom domain protection, Image Optimization, etc. Then you can prefer Rocket.net. And if you use Rocket.net, then you don’t require to buy external plugins for security, image optimization, backup, staging, caching, etc. Due to this, a lot of your money will be saved. Further, it guarantees 99.9% uptime, high page speed, and keeps your website always up.
Suppose, you want a managed WordPress hosting with high speed, daily backups, staging, KeyCDN, unlimited migrations, Google Cloud platform, etc. And don’t need Cloudflare CDN, Cloudflare WAF, Image Optimization, etc. Then you can prefer Kinsta.
- Also read: How to Connect WordPress Website Leads And Salesforce (CRM)
- Rocket.net Review: The Most Secured Managed WordPress Hosting
I hope this article, Kinsta Vs Rocket.net, aids you to know the complete differences between Kinsta and Rocket.net. So that you can decide the best one for your site. If you like it, do a favor by sharing this article and follow BlogVwant on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube for more tips.
Kinsta vs Rocket.net: FAQs
Which service will provide better support, Kinsta or Rocket.net?
Rocket.net will provide you more support than Kinsta in cases of any problem.
Which is the best service for Cache preloading?
Rocket.net is the best WordPress hosting service that provides a cache preloading feature for your WordPress website.
Is Kinsta PCI compliant?
Kinsta won’t guarantee PCI compliance. And it is not able to audit your site to check that you are doing things right either.
Will Kinsta and Rocket.net will provide security?
Yes. Both have in-built security tools to protect your website from malware and hacking.