This article will give you the details about Pay per result SEO and difference to normal SEO and recommended pay per result SEO service.
Every business features a goal, which is to get on the first rank of Google search results, and deservedly so because alongside it comes tons of traffic and prestige. Still, it’s easier than done because SEO is challenging, expensive, exhaustive with no guarantee of results, and particularly for agencies, there’s tons of competition.
But once you get your hands set, it’s an absolute money-making machine.
Keep on reading, and I’ll show you ways you’ll start selling a particular sort of SEO that
1. Has less competition,
2. Is 10x more enticing to businesses, and
3. Doesn’t require you to learn SEO
But initially, some basics
Search engine optimization or SEO is an umbrella term that covers everything you do for improving your website and its content to maximize its visibility for relevant searches on a search engine. In simpler terms, it’s doing certain things to form your content more presentable for search engines when someone comes checking out your product or services.
- Related: What is SEO and its basics
The SEO market is enormous, and at your mercy!
According to a report, SEO generates about USD120 billion worth of in recent time, right from your local stores, SMB’s, media publications, online advertising, etc. which is what you stand to lose if not investing in SEO.
Also, there’s the added incentive of prestige and brand value that comes with ranking favorite on Google. Google accounts for 96% of mobile traffic and 92% of the general share, and hence it’s safe to mention that ought to you retain Google happy, it’ll return you the favor.
What SEO brings to your agency?
According to most experts, SEO is that the most reliable digital marketing channel for generating leads, online reputation management, marketing their content, etc. Should your agency not be selling/reselling SEO services, you stand to lose clients trying to find the services as mentioned above.
Besides, marketing agencies charge anywhere between USD1500-2500 on a minimum of 6-12months commitment for one SEO project which comes bent be USD6000 – 30000 that you stand to lose on one project once a year.
As a digital marketing professional for the last nine years, I can vouch for the very fact that the margins you’re watching when selling SEO are unlike the other product or service once you considering
- The costs you’ll sell them for
- future partnerships that you can create
- The amount of work that you need to put in.
What are you doing to beat your competition?
SEO market at the beginning was very non-competitive, where only the big Inc’s with deep pockets would make high profits with businesses trying to get SEO done for them. However, with the advent of cheaper, more accessible internet, others have had an oppurtunity to take a glance this market’s high potential, leading to the creation of a marketing agency on every other street.
So the question that begs is, how does one leapfrog the competition that’s continuously evolving and increasing.
With traditional SEO tactics?
Well! You can try, but let me save you the trouble because it won’t be too long before you realize that traditional SEO methods don’t stand an opportunity in today’s market. Besides the very fact the Google makes about 400 changes to its algorithm every year, your agency has got to be able to adapt them every single day.
So what is that you can do? Pay per result SEO
What if you could confidently to say to any business irrespective of their size, scale and industry vertical–your agency can get them on The 1st Page Of Google, or they don’t pay a penny. Do you think your will be interested?
No points for guessing. But how do you do that?
The surefire way to do that is pay per result SEO. Yes, it is exactly like it sounds, just like in PPC, where you only pay an amount when someone clicks your ad, in pay per result SEO you only pay when you start seeing results.
This SEO method improves rankings, web traffic, and revenue faster than any traditional SEO plan; and the best part is that you pay only after you achieve your desired rankings
The pay per result SEO is the most sensible way to scale up the projects at your agency as the model fits any industry from irrespective of their size.
How is pay per result SEO different from traditional SEO?
- Payment: While traditional SEO functions on a monthly fee retainer irrespective of results, pay per result SEO has a slightly altered payment structure. After spending a nominal joining fee, you only pay once you start seeing the results.
- Budget: Investing in traditional SEO is costly as a fee has to be paid every month without any guarantee of results. But when you have clients on a tight budget, it becomes essential to spend each penny wisely, and with discretion, pay per result, SEO makes that possible. Further, it allows your agency can also reel in low budget clients and make margins even of them.
Traditional SEO Charges
Pay Per Result
*Ranking for the same number of keywords.
* P.S: These are for wholesale clients.
- Speed: Pay per result SEO’s business model’s foundation lies on getting results and getting them fast. Pay Per Result SEO is aggressive but takes into consideration the due attention that needs to be paid to each keyword on an individual basis to get desired results. Contrarily, traditional SEO works to improve your website’s overall SEO score for a broader set of keywords.
Misconceptions about Pay Per Result SEO
- The most common criticism of pay per result SEO is that it employs shady tactics to manipulate rankings, to be able to charge their clients. Unfortunately, some companies use black hats/unethical tactics to control rankings but trust me, it is the case of a few fishes ruining the pond and not the pond being entirely dirty.
- I also have read people on forums who say that rankings achieved by pay per result SEO are far fetched and do not last long. Well, this couldn’t be farther from the truth. In a pricing model where the agency’s fee is paid on whether they can achieve relevant rankings for you, do you really think they will not provide long term and sustainable ranking?
How do you start with pay per result SEO?
While there are plenty pay per result SEO programs in the market, In my experience the uSEO program from Umbrella is the best for your agency because I used it for mine.
uSEO, right from the start, addressed my misconceptions regarding the pay per result SEO model like slow speed of results, the extra expenditure of capital and effort right from the off, and provided me with a top-notch SEO program, aggressive conversion rates, and certifications as an added incentive.
From my experience, I feel it is perfect for agencies that are still wary about the prospects of selling SEO services as the program is cost-effective (60%+ margins to the agency), non-labour inclusive (they do all the work for you), and most importantly, result-driven (easy to sell, easy to entice clients).
10% OFF – uSEO Discount Coupon Code
Use the Coupon Code: VWANT10 at the checkout to get the 10% discount on uSEO.