Want to build your WordPress membership site with page builder easily with no code? And segment your protected content row-by-row according to membership level with no much effort? Then you should install and activate MemberPress plugin and MemberPress Content Protection Page Builder Addon on your WordPress site. The new page builder integration in MemberPress can surely aid you to fulfill your tasks.
If you want to build your WordPress membership site easily with no code using top page builders like Elementor, Divi, WP Bakery, or Beaver Builder. And segment your content by membership level. Then you can do these tasks easily in no time using MemberPress Content Protection Page Builder Addon.
In this article, we will show you how this addon helps your membership site. And how it makes your job easier to build your membership site and segment your content by membership level.
Table of Contents
What is a Page Builder?
If you are familiar with WordPress, you can build a simple website easily using many available templates. Suppose you want a more customized look and feel, then you must have knowledge on coding, HTML, and elements of web design. If you don’t have coding skills, then don’t worry. With the help of page builder plugins Elementor, you can do it.
The feature-rich page builder plugins possess simple to use interfaces with drag-and-drop options, row-by-row functionality, the ability to transform a plain site into your dream without the requiring to learn code.
To extend this ease-of-use to the membership sites, MemberPress has introduced the new content protection page builder addon. This addon lets you use top page builders like Elementor, Divi, WP Bakery, and Beaver Builder.
What is MemberPress?
MemberPress is the primary choice and most recommended membership plugin for WordPress membership sites. With this you can easily:
- Build stunning membership sites with no code.
- Sell online courses.
- Accept credit cards.
- Sell digital downloads.
- Control who sees your protected content.
- Let your customers download PDF Invoices for your customers for every transaction.
- Use top page builders like Elementor, Divi, WP Bakery, and Beaver Builder.
- Much more.
- Also Read: MemberPress Zapier Integration makes automating your workflows more easy
- Get your invoice on with new PDF addon in MemberPress!
Check out the new page builder integration in MemberPress!
MemberPress is the #1 plugin for WordPress membership sites. It provides many 3rd party integrations like Page Builder, Courses, PDF Invoice, etc to make your job very much easier than before. So you can easily run and manage your membership site with no much effort and troubles.
Now go through the following to check out all the benefits of the new content protection page builder integration in MemberPress.
Introducing the new Content Protection Page Builder Addon for MemberPress
MemberPress has introduced the new Content Protection Page Builder Addon for its users to make their job very much easier for building their membership sites easily with no code and segmenting their site content by membership level.
It provides top page builders including Elementor to build your site easily with no code. And also lets you segment your content by membership level easily.
How does this new page builder integration helps my membership site?
This new addon is particularly for users who want to use page builder plugins. It combines the power of a WordPress page builder with MemberPress. And helps you personalize your content to the right people at the right time.
This new content protection page builder addon is for you if:
- You depend on page builders like Elementor, Divi, WP Bakery, or Beaver Builder to build your WordPress site easily with no code.
- You have trouble with HTML and other elements of web design.
- You are sinking a lot of time and effort into boosting your membership site tiers.
- You wish to optimize the experience for higher-paying clients.
- You wish to build member-only sections of particular pages that serve as teasers for free or lower-tier members.
- You prefer to add more functionality and control to your backend experience with MemberPress.
Whatever may be your reason, this addon can aid you to achieve significant results with your membership sites. The ability to control and filter are the 2 outstanding features needed for every membership site to become super successful. This addon can provide those along with other astonishing features.
The easiest and great way to segment content
The ability of control is the key and primary feature very much needed for every Membership site. This addon improves your ability to control the content in your membership sites with more options to fine-tune your members.
With this addon, you can:
Easily edit access within rows
Want to let your users to see small segments of your information at the free level. And the entire picture after they have a membership? No problem!
You can access this addon within your row options. The content within your chosen row will only appear if the required membership is active. This gives your site a highly customized feel based on member level. And provides you more opportunities to show your members what they are missing! So they can upgrade to subscription accordingly.
Make customized membership rules
This addon aids you to make more customized membership rules like:
- Create rules to set parameters for every section of your membership site.
- Set up specialized messages that boosts your upgrades.
- Highlight what unauthorized viewers are missing.
- Give sneak peeks to features that are typically only accessible to paying customers.
Decide actions for unauthorized access
You can set up specialized messages that display only to unauthorized users who don’t meet that specific membership rule.
This addon enhances your membership site experience. And now you have the power to control over the content that visitors can see and engage with. This content protection integrations will aid you keep your memberships separate, enticing, and unique.
Activate the MemberPress Content Protection Page Builder Addon to Start
The content protection page builder addon is available with any MemberPress subscription plan, including Basic. So, first, subscribe to anyone of the premium plans of MemberPress.
- After subscribing, go to your WordPress site. Then install and activate MemberPress plugin.
- Navigate to MemberPress >> Add-ons page. Then install your desired page builder addon like Elementor, Divi, WP Bakery, or Beaver Builder.
- Start and test out this stunning new feature today.
- Also Read: Killer feature! Drip content in MemberPress – read now!
- Check out all-new Classroom mode in MemberPress Courses!
Now you have seen how MemberPress content protection page builder addon makes job very much easier to build your WordPress membership site and segment your site content by membership level. Because it provides top page builders like Elementor, Divi, WP Bakery, and Beaver Builder. So, you can build your WordPress membership site easily with no code. Also, you can easily segment your protected content row-by-row according to membership level. Further, you can highlight what the unauthorized members are missing and set up specialized messages that boost your upgrades.
I wish this article, The new Content Protection Page Builder Integration in MemberPress, helped you to build your WordPress sites with page builders and segment your protected content by membership level. If you like this article, please share it with your friends. If you want more blogging tips, follow BlogVwant on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
The new Content Protection Page Builder Addon in MemberPress: FAQs
Does MemberPress work with Elementor?
What page builders included in MemberPress?
Elementor, Divi, WP Bakery, and Beaver Builder.
Can I use MemberPress with any WordPress theme?